Call for a free case evaluation
Areas of Practice
Santa Clarita Automobile Accident Lawyers
Our Law Firm is a total service automobile accident law practice with offices servicing Santa Clarita.
The Santa Clarita Vehicle attorneys at Our Law Firm possess the wisdom, abilities and recognize how to maximize a client’s financial recovery.
With each of our capabilities in Santa Clarita Car crash law, the automobile injury lawyers at Our Law Firm we will be able to secure your personal legal rights and also battle for you personally to be able to get the maximum potential financial recovery.
Our firm will definitely strongly protect your own rights beginning with the insurance company and going forward all the way up to the courtroom.
At our firm, we have a no collection-no cost promise, which means that you won’t be charged anything at all, except if we succeed in your lawsuit.
Call us today for your no cost, confidential assessment with a knowledgeable Santa Clarita Automobile crash lawyer.
If you have encountered a Santa Clarita Automobile wreck personal injury, the most crucial decision you can decide is what specific personal injury lawyer will fully handle your case.
There are numerous attorneys and lawyers out there, but the truth is you need an Automobile law firm who understands Vehicle personal injuries in addition to reasons for Automobile crashes and can compete strongly for your rights.
Our Santa Clarita auto injury attorneys incorporate reconstruction specialists, economists, researchers, medical doctors, bio-mechanics and other forensic authorities that will be important to be able to demonstrate exactly how your motor vehicle injury took place and exactly how much value there is to your personal case.
Our experienced Santa Clarita Car collision attorneys have the ability to quickly decide when these kinds of consultants will be beneficial and exactly how best to benefit from their expertise during the course of discussions with the insurance company to negotiate your case and to use for litigation to be able to acquire the highest possible benefits for you.
Give us a call now for your free, private consultation with a skilled Santa Clarita Vehicle accident attorney.
If you are a Vehicle accident victim, you can be eligible for various kinds of settlement, including these:
- Health related treatment options irrespective of whether one has medical care insurance coverage or not.
- Payment for one’s medical costs.
- Payment to pay for your future medical treatment.
- Restoration or maybe replacement of your vehicle.
- Reimbursement for your personal rental car expenses.
- Damages to cover ones sacrificed salaries and possible future sacrificed income possibility.
- Repayment to one’s upfront costs.
- Highest recovery for one’s pain, suffering in addition to psychological distress which have resulted as a consequence of one’s own actual injuries.
Our own Santa Clarita vehicle collision lawyers at Our Law Firm take on different types of vehicle personal injuries, including, although not restricted to hazardous lane changes, rear-end accidents, inebriated motorists, auto rollovers, broadside collisions, turning accidents, running stop signs and red lights, speeding, careless operators, bus injury, auto vs. people crashes, and all many other personal injury accidents.
At Our Law Firm, all of our experienced Santa Clarita Automobile wreck attorneys will certainly do anything and everything within their power to improve your recovery.
Plus do not forget, our firm has a zero financial recovery-zero charge promise, meaning you will not pay a penny except when we recover for you!
No charge Home Visits: As a service to our clients, our Automobile crash attorneys at Our Law Firm will offer your home appointments to save you time.
Call us now for a no fee, private consultation with an experienced Santa Clarita Car wreck attorney.
Exactly how can you defend you and your family if you are seriously injured in a Car wreck, bus collision or a pedestrian crash?
Frequently, it is not good enough simply to get the insurance policy and driver’s license number of the second person involved.
Below are a few tips which you can use to help to improve your potential for financial recovery:
(1) License Plate Information
- Right after a vehicle accident, the single most important thing you can do is to always get the exact license plate number of the opposite car involved.
- Occasionally the individual operating the vehicle will not own the car. This is why it’s also advisable to make sure to take note of all of the other driver’s details.
(2) Law enforcement Report
- It is in your own interest to contact law enforcement and ask that the law enforcement officials complete a police statement of your auto accident. Make certain to get the officer’s name and badge number.
- Take photos of your car or truck without delay. Take pictures from all angles, not just the dented areas. If it is possible, take photos of the other automobile(s) active in the wreck as well.
- In a case where you or a friend or relative inside of your vehicle endured a visible trauma, take photos of their injuries too.
- In the event you were a pedestrian take pictures of the actual crosswalk or place that you entered the street or the place you were waiting, jogging, etc. during the time of the actual collision.
- Acquire the specific name, home address and contact number of any and all witnesses and give this info with your personal injury attorney.
(5) You should not discuss the automobile accident with anyone but the law enforcement officials and phone a law firm immediately!
If you were hurt in a car accident and you require legal representation, please give us a call now for your free, private consultation with an experienced Santa Clarita Automobile accident lawyer.
Our Law Firm’s professional lawyers are prepared to fight on your behalf and provide you with the particular aggressive counsel that you must have to be able to increase your opportunity for financial recovery.
If you do not win, you do not pay! Do not delay! Call us today at 661-505-8905 for a free consultation.